Dr. Gaurav Gupta is one of the top orthopaedic doctor in Kolkata. He has multiple degrees and fellowships abroad and is now associated with Fortis Hospitals. He was also a consulting orthopaedic doctor in ILS, CMRI, Woodlands Hospitals and AMRI, Kolkata and has 18+ years of practice.
He is also one of the founders of the Joint clinic. Currently, he is available from Monday-Saturday at Fortis Hospitals, Anandapur. Being the best ortho doctor in Kolkata, he is humble and believes in precision. So, if your bones and joints are bothering you, it is him you need to contact.
- Hospital- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Established- 2011
- Location- Kolkata
- Branch- Anandapur, E M Bypass
- Timing- Monday to Wednesday from 2 pm to 5.15 pm. Thursday to Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Payment mode- cash, debit, credit card
- Booking- online or via call
- Years of experience as a doctor- 21+ years in orthopedics and 16+ years in arthroscopic surgery, sports injury, and joint replacement surgery.
- Consultation fee- 1000 INR
- Website- www.edoctorbooking.com/dr-Gaurav-Gupta-orthopedic/
About Dr. Gaurav Gupta-
Dr. Gaurav Gupta Orthopaedic is the best arthroscopic surgeon in Kolkata. He is also said to be the best orthopedic doctor in Kolkata. He is a specialist in joint replacement surgery, sports-related injuries, and arthroscopic surgery. Many sportspersons are treated by him and he is associated with IPL, marathons, and merchant’s cups as a consulting doctor.
Dr. Gaurav Gupta has 21+ years of experience ad has done hundreds of corrective surgeries. He is highly educated and has done 5 fellowships in foreign countries from 2008-2012 post which he returned to India.
He has a knack for perfection and precision. He is down-to-earth and humble. A lot of people have been cured by him. He is an expert in ligament, tissue, joint, and bone-related issues. He is by far the best joint replacement surgeon with a high success rate.
Dr, Gaurav Gupta is the best orthopedic surgeon in Kolkata and has many degrees and qualifications-
- MBBS from GSVM
- DNB ORTH at Kolkata
- MCH ORTH
- He worked in the UK, Australia, and Sweden before returning to India.
- 5 international fellowships in 4.5 years from 2008 to 2012.
- Arthroscopy sports injury fellow at Karolinska Institutet, Sweden.
- Shoulder-upper limb fellowship at Geelong Hospital, Australia.
- Joint replacement and reconstruction fellowship at Ballarat, Australia.
- Arthroscopy fellow at Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham, UK.
- Knee-hip arthroplasty fellowship at Dorset County Hospital, UK.
- Has done hundreds of complicated arthroscopic and joint reconstruction surgeries.
- He is also great at elbow, wrist, hip, and ankle arthroscopic procedures.
- He deals with ligament, bone, tendon, and cartilage problems.
- He is admired around the globe.
- He has a wide range of experience and expertise.
- He is humble and down to earth.
- He is very precise in his work and has a great success rate.
Areas of expertise-
Dr. Gupta has great knowledge of the following areas-
- Knee and shoulder corrective surgery
- Arthroscopy of elbow, wrist, ankle, and hip areas
- Joint replacement and reconstruction procedures
- Rotator cuff repairs which are shoulder arthroscopic surgeries
- Multi ligament knee reconstructive surgeries
- He is best in knee arthroscopy surgery under local anesthesia in south Asia
- He is best in arthroscopic TFCC repairs in Eastern India in wrist, elbow, and hip arthroscopy
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopic reconstructions are performed often by him.
Recognition and achievements-
The fortis hospital orthopaedic doctor is widely renowned and immensely talented. Dr. Gupta is well-praised and highly admired for everything he has achieved to date.
He has research and publications regarding shoulder triad injury at Geelong, Australia. He has written a description of new cartilage lesions too there. His writing on knee function after ACL surgery has been published in Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
He has been a guest lecturer at many national and international doctor’s conferences. He has been a faculty on arthroscopy courses and guided many young doctors and students on the subject.
Previously, he has been a faculty member of the registrar training programs in the UK and Australia.
He has made presentations on international platforms in the UK, Australia, the USA, and Europe. These include ESSKA (key meeting of arthroscopic surgeons in Europe), SESA (Australia), and the UK (W Midlands)- award.
Education and memberships-
- Completed MBBS from U.CHH.SHAHU JI. MAHARAJ, Kanpur in 2002.
- Completed DNB- Orthopaedics/Orthopaedic surgery from N B Examination, New Delhi in 2009.
- 5 international fellowships from 2008-2012.
- He is a respected member of the MCI (medical council of India).
- He is a member of the Indian Arthroscopy society.
- He is a member of BAPIO, UK.
- He is a member of MDA National, Australia.
- He is a member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association.
- He is a member of the shoulder-elbow society of India.
- He is a member of the West Bengal Orthopaedic Association.
- He is a member of the West Bengal Association of Sports Medicine.
Where to find him-
Dr. Gaurav Gupta is the best orthopedic surgeon in Kolkata. Currently, he consults at Fortis Hospital, Kolkata, Anandapur Branch. Previously he was associated with ILS, Woodlands hospital, AMRI, and CMRI. He used to be available in the Joint clinic as well.
Address- 730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, Anandapur, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal- 700107.
Contact details- 033 66284444
How to book an appointment?
We can book an appointment to consult Dr. Gaurav Gupta best orthopedic in Kolkata Fortis Hospital by logging into their web page and scheduling an appointment. Alternatively, we can book an appointment via call as well.
Consultation fee and mode of payment-
The consultation fee of Dr. Gupta is 1000 INR. It can be paid in cash or via debit and credit card. UPI services may also be available.
Dr. Gupta is available at Fortis Hospital from Monday to Wednesday from 2 pm to 5.15 pm. he is also available from Thursday through Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm.